Gifts of Financial Support
Contributions to Wilmington Monthly Meeting can be made easily and safely in a variety of ways
WMM welcomes contributions of any size and offers several methods make gifts to the Meeting, a 501-C3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.
- Checks or credit card gifts may be sent to the Meeting at the following address:
Wilmington Monthly Meeting of Friends
401 North West Street
Wilmington, Delaware 19801-2137
- A regular automatic payment (monthly, quarterly or annually) can be established through your bank. For more information contact your bank or visit your bank's online services.
- Click here to have someone contact you to provide details on transferring a gift of securities.
- Consider including Wilmington Monthly Meeting in your estate planning, as bequests have been an essential component of fostering the care and programs of the Meeting. For more information, click here to have someone contact you for more details, or call the Meeting Secretary for more information (302-652-4491).
- Often, gift benefits can be extended multifold if your employer has a matching gift program.
- Make an online donation - COMING SOON